Friday, April 3, 2009

watchmen


Watchmen before I saw it I saw the pics and the trailer. The pics were good thought it was going to be like spiderman ironman or xman . You know it had the word men so I though it was going to have acction as fighting super powers, like the trailers you know. So I was exated to go to the thearter and see the movie. I went there and sit down in the chair i was late so when i got there it began but I just realize that it was credits in my mind was that the movie ended and it was just to begin the new time but when I was watching that was the movie . one third of the movie was credits what a lame. Then the only fight action that I found was the one I saw on the trailers it was a disapointment to me. That the only think i like i allready saw it. and the rest of the movie was boring to much talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment